The total costs for the program are as follows:
|Accommodations Type||Total Includes Tuition and Taxes|
|Camping (Own Tent)||$4,704.96|
|Camping (Centre Tent)||$4,943.22|
|Shared* w/ Shared Bath||$5,905.71|
|Shared* w/ Ensuite||$6,341.36|
|Private w/ Shared Bath||$6,468.21|
Fees for tuition and accommodation are calculated separately.
Tuition + Meals & Accommodations + Taxes = Total Fee
Tuition (Subject to Taxes)
$2,812 (Includes $150 Registration Fee, Ashtanga Yoga Primer, Silence Speaks publication, Binding Thoughts essay, a comprehensive YTT Manual, Sanskrit pronunciation e-files, and other course materials).
Meal & Accommodation Fees (Subject to Taxes)
One of the following fees will apply, based on the type of accommodations available. (Includes accommodations, fresh vegetarian meals, tea bar and facility use).
Accommodation Type Meals & Accommodations per day
|Camping (Own Tent)||$72.56|
|Camping (Centre Tent)||$82.43|
|Shared w/ Shared Bath (2-3 per room)
|Shared w/ Ensuite
|Private w/ Shared Bath||$139.40|
(1) Taxes will be added to all tuition, meals and accommodation fees
(2) Earplugs are recommended for all shared sleeping quarters. Shared accommodation is not suitable for those individuals who are “light sleepers” (easily disturbed by others’ noise) or “audible sleepers” (those whose sleeping habits may disturb others such as snoring, chronic coughing, etc.) Instead, we recommend either a private room or the tenting option.
(3) We are able to accommodate some food allergies. Information and individual requests must be clearly stated on the application form.
(4) Campers are asked to bring their own sleeping bags, pillows, linens and towels.
(5) All fees are shown in Canadian funds