How to Donate
Donations can be made via:
- E-TRANSFER: Use email email@example.com for e-transfers.
- ONLINE: Clicking the “Donate” button below to donate securely online:
- One time donation – We greatly appreciate all the support from our community.
- Become a patron – If you wish to become a patron by donating monthly to the Centre, please use the online donation button, and click the “Make this a monthly donation” box after entering an amount.
- PHONE: Call during office hours (Monday – Friday, 10 am – 4 pm) to donate via phone, using your credit card.
- MAIL: Send a cheque payable to “Dharma Sara Satsang Society”
355 Blackburn Road
Salt Spring Island, BC
*Note: The Salt Spring Centre of Yoga cannot issue charitable donation receipts for tax purposes.
The Impact of Your Gift
Through the generosity and dedication of individuals like yourself, the Center is able to serve hundreds of people each year as a unique container for learning and transformation.
What your gift will support:
General Maintenance / Sustainability
Your gift can help offset the cost of building maintenance and infrastructure costs to support a beautiful, welcoming environment for personal growth and community connection.
- Building maintenance and repair
- Sustaining farm infrastructure
- Build our capacity for growth
- Expand facilities for underserved areas
- Ongoing beautification of the land
Scholarships / Financial Aid
To provide programs and offerings at reduced cost (or no cost) so that everyone may benefit – regardless of their financial circumstances.
- “Teach to Learn” Yoga Teacher Training scholarship
- Free public classes and offerings
To support community togetherness
- Support DSSS and SSCY community gatherings / reunions
- Reduced class / retreat rates for members experiencing financial hardship
- Providing supplies for pujas and rituals