Annual Community Yoga Retreat
August 1-5, 2019
- Retreat pre-registration is now closed. Please see our Pricing & Registration page for information about on-site registration rates from August 1 – 5.
- We are no longer accepting any further registrations Kids Program as we have reached the program’s capacity. Kids Program registration will not be available on-site.
- Registration is not required to attend the Sunday Satsang on August 4 or the Monday Yajna on August 5. You are welcome to drop in. You can find out more about these events on our Facebook page.
What makes our community retreat special?
Whether you are:
- coming to immerse yourself in yoga practices or have a “getaway” in a yoga community
- getting up at 6:00am for class or starting the day with organic coffee or chai
- wanting to study and play with like-minded people or creating a time for inner reflection
- coming on your own or with family and friends
- wanting to start a yoga practice or deepen a well-established one
It can be life-changing and the highlight of your year. Be prepared to create a yearly tradition. We have, for over 45 years!
It is for everyone, of all ages!
Everyone is welcome to attend the Annual Community Yoga Retreat.
The Kids Program is now closed due to a high number of registrations.
This retreat focuses on the teachings of classical ashtanga yoga, as taught by Baba Hari Dass. We offer an ideal opportunity for those new to yoga as well as those who wish to rekindle their personal practice.
Our experienced and knowledgeable teachers provide systematic instruction in all aspects of yoga from the purifying practices of shat karma and pranayama to the empowering practices of guided meditation and asanas through to yoga philosophy.
Enjoy the farm fresh and tasty vegetarian cuisine for which the Centre is renowned.
Our delicious and nutritious meals are prepared lovingly in a serene environment.
There is plenty of time for all ages to play – whether it’s through devotional music or outdoor recreational activities. We feature many evening and afternoon kirtans. There is plenty of time for all ages to play – whether it’s through devotional music or outdoor recreational activities.
The program includes much chanting. As well, we have many opportunities to join in spontaneous playing and singing together.
Our Hanuman and Ganesh mandirs and Mother Mary shrines, and the Fountain Garden invite you to their magical and peaceful spaces.
The “outdoor coffee shop” – chai, bagels with the works, drinks, snacks and outside sitting and visiting.
Gardens and Grounds
Forest, camping, trails and organic gardens give us a wonderful natural environment. As well, the beauty and inspiration of Babaji’s rock walls, they are a foundation for the Land, the community, our practices and teachings!
Purchase ACYR t-shirts, Baba Hari Dass books, and more
Full retreat registration – 5 days and 4 nights
Day registration (1 day and 1 night)
See our Pricing for more detailed pricing information
Pre-registration is now closed. Please see our Pricing & Registration page for information about on-site registration (August 1 – 5).
Registration is not required to attend the Sunday Satsang on August 4th or the Monday Yajna on August 5th. You can find out more about these events on our Facebook page.